* Applications will be accepted February 1, 2018-February 28, 2018
The Phillips 66 SHIELD Scholars program is designed for high-potential undergraduate students who have an interest in our industry and who meet certain academic and activity requirements.
Minimum qualifications to apply for the SHIELD Scholars program:
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Rising juniors and seniors are eligible to participate and can apply the second semester of their sophomore or junior year
- Enrollment as a full-time student: a minimum of 12 hours/semester for undergraduate students
- Minimum 3.25 cumulative college retention GPA (un-weighted)
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and involvement in student and professional organizations
- Strong interest in a potential career in the energy industry
- Pursuing a degree in an applicable major from your university
In order to continue in the SHIELD Scholars program, a student must maintain the above requirements and actively participate in activities and events developed for SHIELD Scholars, including a two-day onsite company forum. If you have any questions, please reach out to your University Coordinator.